Fox wants you to be safe when using any paint or paint related product.
Immediately call 911 if you have a health or medical issue while painting.
Paint is a toxic substance. It should never be ingested or inhaled. If that happens immediately call 911 or seek professional medical treatment.
Paint containers may leak invisible fumes that may be flammable. Store and use paint away from fire or flame.
Always use paint in a well ventilated area.
Store your paint in a well ventilated area.
Thoroughly clean off any paint you get on your skin.
Read the label on your paint product and follow it. Contact the seller if you have any questions or concerns.
Throw away old paint containers.
Volatile organic compounds in paints can cause nausea, headaches, dizziness, eye irritation, and fatigue.
Long-term exposure to paint can result serious health problems such as kidney, liver, and central nervous system.
Paint should not be used by the following persons, and these persons should not be exposed to paint vapors: pregnant women, young children, and anyone with respiratory issues.
Paint you purchase may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.